teavalize / THERE IS NO WAY TO CANCEL THE TRAIL PERIOD

THERE ISN'T NO TRAIL PERIOD FOR THIS PRODUCT.
support@teavalize.com this the only way to get in contact with them and i have sent more than 5 email asking them to cancel my account and still don't recive any email back.

DON'T GET THE TRAIL PREIOD FOR THIS TEAS
IF YOU WANT TO TRY IT MAKE SURE YOU BUY IT. BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO CANCEL IT. AND YOU WILL BE CHARGE THE WHOLE AMOUNT WICH IS 79.95
i HAD TO CHANGE MY CREADIT CARD # IN ORDER TO STOPO THEM FROM CHANGING MY ACCOUNT

More teavalize Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ka
      31st of Jan, 2009

I have the same problem with this company. Did you ever receive a reply from them? This company is a RIP OFF!

• Pu
      9th of Feb, 2009

I had the same problem but I did get emails back with in a couple of days I told them I wanted to cancel my account and not be charged.the account was canceled but I was charged I notified my bank they did a credit on my account I reported it as fraud/ theft. I ha to fax the bank a copy of the email I got from them. then I got another email back from teavalize.com and said if I wanted the refund there was a 10% restocking fee why would you put something bac on the shelf to use if someone else has used it? Totally gross.plus you have to pay a non refunded shipping and add a RMA Number to refund the account. I still have all my stuff from them the tea is good I make it from my coffee pot with a filter and I use two bags of the tea. so the tea is good but no weight loss at all. No address or customer service phone number to get in touch with competly over priced for tea.