TeamViewer — refund
I get call from Peter Ben saying I am do a refund, but can not send refund check by mail. They want to connect remotely to my pc. so I let them, Oh also want my bank info to sent money to, flags start to rise, and call my bank, bank lady thinks it is a scam to get my bank info or to get my personal information. I say it, s sound fish, well than a person called Jack Wilson ( team leader ) tell me on phone . so Jack said to use PayPal to send money, $250.00 + $50.00 for my troubles., so I start to set up PayPal by remote, they say they black out screen so no one can see any of my personal information.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Modesto, CASo they send $1300.00 because that, s the smallest they can send and just send the rest back to them, NOW I said or told them that it sounded like some kind of SCAM, so I hung up the phone and pulled the plug on my PC. Oh they were suppose to remove all old stuff. but now I see Teamviewer I con on my pc, what should I do ? The phone call came from Modesto, CA. area 209 tel # [protected] there was a parner I.D. [protected]. the Co. they rep. was LIZETECH is the refund department, Peter Ben And Jack Wilson, as team Manager. Oh they also have Helptech24/7 and PC Speedy and others. I just want to know if this is a scam that going on too.
More TeamViewer Complaints & Reviews
- Teamviewer.com - They cheat as much as they can 
- Teamviewer - Teamviewer misleading customers & mis-selling its software product
- streetwize marketeer teamviewer.com - Scam
- TeamViewer - cancel purchased account
- TeamViewer - Rude behaviour
- TeamViewer - data protection gdpr email.
- TeamViewer - teamviewer
- TeamViewer - teamviewer 14
- TeamViewer - Repair service scam
- TeamViewer - private use license gets timeouts