Tax Masters / Fraud and Neglect

1 Oklahoma City OK, OK, United States Review updated:
Phone: 405-608-0401

I contacted Tax Masters because I saw their ad on Fox News. The IRS had sent me a letter that they were going to levi everything I owned including my checking accounts. The IRS said that I owed them $12, 000. Tax Masters said no problem. Don't woory they can take care of it and help me. Tax Masters contacted the IRS and set up a "Collections Due Process Hearing" (CDP) to be conducted over the telephone. They then missed the date of the hearing and did not cantact the IRS. Oh, by the way, they would do nothing until they had collected $5000 from me over several mopnths of drafting money from my checking account. Then after they missed the CDP Hearing I received a letter from the IRS that Tax Masters missed the Heraing date. I begin to try to call the representative at Tax Master that was supposed to be assigned my case. She was either not there or currenting on the phone with someone else. So, they told me she would "call me back". No one ever called me. I was now in worse shape than before I paid Tax Masters the $5000. They did nothing. I faxed Tax Masters And Called to demand a refund. They let me know that they were not going to refund me a dime. I had to go hire another Attourney to handled my tax case. Tax Masters are a fraud. Do not use them.

Comments

• Tr
      16th of Feb, 2010

Hello Everyone:

POTENTIAL CLASS ACTION:

I am trying to forward information to the attorney who is reviewing our potential Tax Masters class action suit. Please forward the following for our preliminary summary:

Name
    Contact Information
    Summary of Your Issue with Tax Masters
    Amount Loss

Please forward this information to me at your earliest convenience ([protected]@aol.com) in order for me to compile and forward to the attorney. I will keep you abreast of the status.

Thanks,

Pam Mitchell, Sr. Paralegal
    (504) 234-5202

• Tx
      15th of Mar, 2010

Apparently there is a US Treasury investigation into TaxMasters.

---