Tax Masters / Tax Assistance
I never signed a contract and I gave them some pertinent information and authorized $500.00 to be paid to them. Less than 24 hours later I called Tax Masters back to cancel and was assured that this would be done. 10 days later without a contract signed from me and after canceling the whole transaction, this check cleared my bank! I called them back to reverse this per our conversation and they told me I didn't cancel, but called and authorized them on the 15th to cash an unauthorized check and with out a contract I was never going to sign. I went a different path instead. I still have not been refunded, this company is negligent, unorganized (or worse)...they are all about scamming anyone who calls them. They advertise on CNN and FOX, the big fat man with a mouth FULL of lies. I have notified the Attorney General in Houston Texas (Harris County). I have been diligently using different phone numbers to even call and get through to them. My significant other, even called as a potential client and they told him if he decided to cancel, there is a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. This company needs to be widely exploited as FRAUDULENT on National News! Is anyone out there in the quest of a Class Action Law Suit and shut them down.
More Tax Masters Complaints & Reviews
- Tax Masters - Horrible Negligent Service 
- Tax Masters - TAX Service 
- Tax Masters - PATRICK COX 
- Tax Masters - Scam, Fraud artists 
- Tax Masters - Patrick CoxFraud 
- Tax Masters - They STOLE $4650.00 from me 
- Tax Masters - Representation Lacked Integrity 
- Tax Masters - Taking money and doing nothing
- Tax Masters - Stay far away from this company 
- Tax Masters - AVOID BEING SCAMMED!!