Tata Walky / Tata indicom - cheats!

I am k.keshavakkannan, I bought a tata walky, At the time of booking this connection the phone set supoosed to supply LG set but they installed the third quality black colour alcatel phone in this phone there is no sound also. I paid Rs.2030/= for the lG set only. Now I feel that tata indicam cheated your subscriber, in this regard I approached your true value shop in paschim vihar where I booked they toled me they will change the phone immediately but nothing happened. I request the tataindicam should keep their words.
My phone no is 011-6sss

A  23rd of Aug, 2006 by
I have a tata walky which persists with a problem of pusle timer.It"s timer starts as soon as the number is dialed whether the contrary"s phone has been picked upor not and if the other party picks up the phone after 15 seconds then the timer counts from then onwards and its a cheating and i am going to file a case in consumers court against tata walky for cheating.
A  26th of Aug, 2006 by
I am krishnanunni purchased a walky on 08/05/2006 for rs. 2300/=. He told that it is life time incoming. Tata company has kept the people to sell the phone like wandering dogs in the street. My phone is not working last one month . We just want to give us instrument back my cash 2300/= . The tata has giving agency for the cheating people they are giving the false numbers. His name is rajesh singh - 9867250379 the sales man come from that agency he cheated also rs.200 from us. We have given him the rs.2500 (500-5 notes) he told that i will get the change . He kept his bag here and gone out. He did not come back. After six 'o' clock we just seen the bag there is only one newspaper and one envelope and two chappatis. Next day we contact the rajesh singh the other man picked the phone and told us sending a person.
So plz take immediate action.

A  22nd of Dec, 2006 by
I had a terrible experience with Tata Indicom Walky and perhaps my complaint letter to Tata Indicom Nodal officer will help you to understand the condition to a 10% level read on...

I have a wll tata indicom connection (04846456477) and my experience with your True Value Hub located just in front of the Thripunithura Private Bus Stand, Ernakulam is one of the bitterly unpleasant incident in my life time.

After 4 months of consistently higher bills ( which i have paid in time without any complaint) i decided to get my connection cancelled.Today (22/12/2007) i went there to give a written letter for cancelling my connection as told by your customer care service. I think you have the "Mentally Deranged" people as representatives in true value hub. He (the guy at Thripunithura True value Hub) started to question my name and phone number as a third rate police officer does and i had the worse time of my life at ur True value hub.

It is just the best way to behave to a customer who is paying all the bills at correct time!. You and your team has done a good job Mr. Nodal Officer. I had connections with many networks and this was the first time i got in a "True Value Life Time Offer". My present concern is to get out from your "circle" as fast as possible.

A quick search in the net revealed that i am not alone in this world of "Tata Cheats" and want to make TATA to all my services with you. I know this letter will not be useful for changing your attitudes and behavior but i am making a "Genuine Natural Response" as one among your "Cheated Customers"

And one more thing, the statement by your customer care supervisor "No one misbehaves without a corresponding misbehavior from the customer" is a philosophically motivating statement to me and i express my gratitude to Tata Indicom Services for teaching me these high grade concepts.

I now understands your Motto "DO MORE AND LIVE NO MORE"

Long Live TATA INDICOM and

Suhair Hassan,
Tata Indicom Customer Desperately Trying to
get out from Tata Indicomm Services,
Phone : 0484-6456477 (for max of next three days)"

And finally my advice as an "experienced" Tata Indicom customer is dont get into their traps.
N  10th of Sep, 2007 by
My tata indicom walky is n0t working and even the keys of the walky are not giving any response.
D  1st of Jan, 2008 by
I bought a tata walky on 28.12.07 at that time i was not in my home and only my mothers was there, the agent installed a instrument that is already used one. When called to agent he said it is a life time guaranty, it talking more then 8hrs to charge the instument. Please arrange a new walky. You ahould not give a device already used for a new installation , this is very bad.
A  12th of Jan, 2008 by
Hi this is ravi i need new tata car contact phone number"thanking u"
N  10th of Jun, 2008 by
I had booked a LG 350T set from TATA INDICOM dealers in civil lines Bareilly in May2007 against which they provided me a refurbished set manufactured by Zest technologies which was not internet compatible and I surrendered the same. Now since 2007 I have been demanding back my money but there has been no response!
N  16th of Jul, 2008 by
hi ...
i have one plane ...
i can do as tata adwatagement msg sender
if give chance .
N  16th of Jul, 2008 by
my tata no 9290101714
N  26th of Jul, 2008 by
i gave up walky since bills were high and net speed low. buggers have not refunded my deposit.
N  5th of Aug, 2008 by
My telephone No: 65152341 is dead since last 4 days. Please have it attended to at the earliest. I had also request the payments be made through my Credit Card for which necessary papers have been deposited with your agent at Fort Area. Kindly have the matter looked into and have it resolved.
A  24th of Nov, 2008 by
surely TATA is having very bad service and very bad service proffesionals. Need to be improved !

regards to All.

A  24th of Nov, 2008 by
if anyone want to complain about TATA, make it on the main websites in very hard words, immediatly action will be taken