Tarps Plus / Defective tarp / bad customer service

1 38940 Trade Cenjter Dr. Palmdale,ca.palmdaleca, United States
Phone: 800-838-3057

On Friday May 16 2014 I ordered a 16x20 mesh tarp from tarpsplus.com.Received an email confirmation on Monday May 19, 2014 that tarp had shipped. Received tarp on Tuesday May 20, 2014. Proceeded to suspend tarp for shade in the back yard May 21, 2014 for a pending graduation party.Once it was up I noticed a large amount of thread hanging down from the tarp. As I took a closer look I noticed that there were rows of the weave missing. It was a little upsetting but I figured I would just exchange it. I called the 800 number and option for customer support, and it went to voice mail. I immediately called back and spoke to someone at the order desk. He took all my information and told me he would forward the information to the correct person and they would call me in the morning because they were gone for the day, BUT I CALLED DURING WORKING HOURS. He also gave me another number to call. By 10:00am the next day, May 22, 2014 no phone call. I called both numbers and it went to voice mail for the same person. I left messages at both numbers with the info. I also replied to the email from the shipping notice in the hopes that someone would call. No dice. I also sent an email to the parent company ABADAK.COM. No dice. THIS COMPANY SUCKS, NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT, EVEN FOR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS. I WISH I WOULD HAVE SEEN THE SITE BEFORE ORDERING. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. ABADAK.COM - TARPSPLUS.COM AND ACECANOPY.COM.

Ag