Tara Medium / negative

United Kingdom Review updated:

I got a free reading by tara and they seem to say Im going to meet my fate in three days and if I don't act and pay for her services this has upset me alot and she keeps saying there is a negtive enity trying to issue me bad luck and harm me I want to block her but at same time was fasinated by what she said but the last e-mail has shocked me if she is a medium and I know they have to get paid for what they do can't she tell that someone jasn't got a credit card and that it upsetting to say that in 3 days its to late fo them.

Comments

• Ca
      Nov 08, 2010

www.firststop-astrology.com/Astrofacts/Exposed9.htm just found a site that exposes her as afruad i now shall be blocking the only one giving negative vibes is her xx

• Ca
      Nov 13, 2010

catherine, you’re playing with fire!

You may risk missing out on a large sum of money that should be yours within 15 days...

To be sure you get it, quickly read what you should do before it’s too late!

Click here

Your devoted friend,

Tara

Visionary Medium
    This is what that person sent me it has angered me more then any thing and can't believe I can't block her neither. I sent her a message and I get a automated reply.