TapJoy — diamonds not rewarded
I, too have completed offers where TapJoy has not rewarded me. I email them every single day to check on status and nobody responds. I have sent all of the proof they requested. It is absolutely ridiculous. Diamonds should not take weeks to be rewarded. If anyone is planning to take legal action, please let me know. It seems I am not the only person who had an issue with them.
Updated by Nicky82, Dec 01, 2018
I completed the bright cellars wine order for 151360 diamonds in Design Home and just keep emailing support with no response. I also completed the fanatics.com order for 23539 diamonds and that one conveniently is missing from my pending offers screen. I am owed the diamonds I completed offers for that I paid REAL money for. Who is working for this company and why is it so hard to give people the diamond they earned? I shouldn’t have to wait this long. It’s absurd.
More TapJoy Complaints & Reviews
- TapJoy - diamond rewards on design home application for fulfilling requirements of offer 
- [Resolved] TapJoy - scam 
- TapJoy - clickyourscore.com 
- [Resolved] TapJoy - reward for completed offer not honored 
- TapJoy - avakin life avacoins rewards not received 
- TapJoy - diamonds from design home
- TapJoy - tapjoy offer for postmates 
- TapJoy - guns of glory 
- TapJoy - knowingly defrauding customers with download app scams 
- [Resolved] TapJoy - publisher payments