Tank R Tots / English bulldogs

1 Littleton, CO, United States Review updated:

Don't by a English bulldog from Tank R Tots if you can't out right pay for it. The loan place they use will easily make you wish you never got the puppy. Looks cute And cuddly until you are short on money and you credit is taking a hard hit by the loaner company Monterey financial!! Look Montgomery financial!!! Ohhhhh! They also raised the prices of the puppies because it's the holidays. Don't dot it! Here are reviews I found online. Check it out!

Bu
Nov 1, 2016

More Tank R Tots Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ta
      2nd of Nov, 2016

I'm Adele Marshall, owner of Tankrtots Purebred English Bulldogs. I'm truly sorry for your bad experience with Wags Lending, however I tell everyone who wants to use their program how it works and that it is a lease and if they need to use it more than a few months they will pay way too much for their puppy. I know I told you too. I have no control over credit card companies either and the interest they charge. These financing options are completely up to the person who chooses to use them. I never recommend Wags as a long term solution and tell everyone that. I do know they are strict about keeping to the terms of the contract and as any contract you sign you are responsible for understanding what you are signing. Wags is simply one option for purchasing a puppy, I accept all credit cards too. Please do not blame the merchant for the choices you make when you make a purchase.