Taco Bellharassment

An Farmingville, NY Review updated:

I would like to make a complaint against assistant manager david frey. he has called my daughter from the company phone and has been verbally abusing her, I called and spoke to a manager named joe, who was of no help.i will not frequent that store and will also advise all friends and family to stay away from this store, because of the abuse.

Comments

Jun 10, 2008

Employee harassment. My sister is being harassed by another employee. This employee touches my sister ### and asking her to have sex with her. Can you watch your employees what they are doing and give them the right consequences. By the way the name of that person is Eric. thanks.

Jun 10, 2008

My sister is being harassed by an employee named Eric. He touches my sister ### and he also ask her to have sex with her. Can you give him the right consequences. Thanks.

• Di
      Sep 21, 2008

I can tell you are a black just from the comment. That comment is eubonics at it's finest. Dumb ###

• Da
      Aug 05, 2009

Hey, that is horrible. Did that guy stop? Maybe call the tacobell and tell a manager.

• Je
      Feb 21, 2010

Also... if you want extra anything, it costs, so all of you who complain are stupid. we are in america, but nothing is free!!!

• Be
      May 23, 2015

i dont know how or what to do i walk into work to day and the mc told me i was fired and then called me a drug dealer in front of every one what should i do should i just let it go and find another job or what ? this is the taco bell at 910 francis street in saint joseph mo