Swiss Replica Store / faulty mechanism

1 [email protected], Victoria, Australia Review updated:
Phone: + 61 438779940

I paid $595 for a Rolex Daytona SS replica. From the minute I received the watch about 5 weeks ago, I placed it on my wrist it has not worked properly. It stops every half hour, makes strange noises and is not worth the money. This company has not returned many emais I have sent nor have they returned my many phone calls. They quote as having 1 year warranty on every watch, but this is absolute rubbish as you cant get hold of them. Their website claims that their watches are AA grade with origional swiss movement. This is absolute rubbish.. .DO NOT FALL INTO THE TRAP!!! DO NOT BUY THESE WATCHES!! THEY LOOK GOOD BUT DONT WORK!!

Comments

May 01, 2009
    swiss replica store - Non delivery of purchase
    Swiss Replica Store
    New York
    swissreplcastore.com

Oredered a watch from their website and received a purchase confirmation on the 11 April. After a week I called them and they gave me a tracking no. for the postal service. When I look that no. up it says foreign acceptance on April 15th and that's it. Today is the first of May and still no delivery. Stay away from this website, it's a total scam.

• Li
      Sep 12, 2009

I ordered 2 watches from them but never received a confirmation/notification email. I emailed them twice with no answer. My card has been charged. Wondering if I will ever get the watches!
    If not, I might have to call my credit card and report fraud.
    Annoyed in Upstate NY, you say you called them?
    I could not find a number to call on their site. Where did you get their number?

Thanks