Swamp people / Graphic massacres of alligators

Who decided to put a show consisting of massacring alligators on a wonderful channel such as the History channel. Are there that many people who are in to butchering live animals that you had to ruin such a one of a kind informative program so they can all comment on the amount of blood that comes pouring out of the poor thing. I'm disgusted, disturbed, disappointed and pissed. What a waste and it doesn't deserve a slot on that channel.

More Swamp people Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sh
      Oct 26, 2011

I could not agree more. This is an unacceptable act, taking place in a Civilized Western Culture being portrayed positively on an educational Media Channel. It is a Shame.

• La
      Apr 25, 2019

@Shahin F. I think this is horrible. I’m not a fan of gators. However seeing them hunted and killed is traumatic

• Ms
      Oct 26, 2011

Its just a tv show. It documents how these peope make a living, by selling the alligators for their skins. no gators, no paycheck.you dont like the show, then dont watch it. They are not killing them just for sport or for fun.

Feb 10, 2012

They have tags. Tags are from the people who own the land and want to get rid of the gators. Its just like deer hunting in their part of the country, the government puts out the tags based on the number of gators in an area. Don't watch it if you don't like it

• La
      Apr 25, 2019

@NOVAPDL This is a darn swamp. People own swamps? I heard them say that gotta get the alligators that are eating their bate. Hold on one just got away ! Yes

• Dg
      Jul 12, 2012

I agree I actually just turned it on that channel not knowing what the show was, then when I seen what they were doing I stayed just long enough to see what show it was. THE SWAMP PEOPLE> unfreakin real!! These low lifes who kill animals and the ones who would put this on TV ought to be charged with murder and if I was the judge life without would be the sentence!! These types of people disgust me I am still in shock at what I saw in believable . I will now have nightmares for life not to mention how I am mentally effected by what I saw!!!

• Dg
      Jul 12, 2012

If this is for money it even disgust me more!!! Find a new job u low life's. i hear walmart is hiring stop murdering these poor animals...

• Ag
      Apr 18, 2013

This show sucks leave the poor alligator alone what has he ever done to you this show needs too be taken off the air

• Te
      Apr 29, 2013

Love the show. Bring back the original cast. I won't watch these new people. You are ruining a good show

• Ca
      May 24, 2013

WTF! Bring back, the ORIGINAL CAST! THESE GUYS FROM TEXAS, & THE OTHER ONES, THAT'S A TOTAL OF 4 ( 2&2) 2 BOATS. GET THEM THE HELL OUT OF HERE, BEFORE I STOP WATCHING THIS SHOW! I've been watching this show, since it's been on. What in the hell, are the guys from TEXAS doing in a show from Cajun Country. Jeremy has the dirtiest mouth i've heard in a very looong time. His Step-Father isn't any better. The other 2 that have to go, is the one, that doesn't wear any shoes. I mean, how crazy is that!? I haven't seen TROY nor any of his Sons, in this NEW Episode. (May 23) NOW, there the one's that should be on this damn show. Bruce & Jp & Jay Paul. Beautiful Father Son Team. No disrespect for each other. You could see the love, these 2 have. They need to show Jeremy, a thing or two. Who are they also trying to be: the Gator Boys? I don't understand this show anymore! They are going out to people's home's trying to catch Gators. They look as lost as ever. They don't even know, what there doing. GET THESE 4 PEOPLE OFF THE SHOW. BIG FOOT & COMPANION, DIRTY DISGUSTING DISRESPECTFUL JEREMY & HIS STEP DAD (IN TEXAS) GO FIGURE. WHERE ARE THE LAUNDRY'S TODAY? THEY MAKE THE COMPLETE SHOW. If they keep showing all these extra guys, that isn't necessary. BRING BACK & LEAVE THE ORIGINAL CAST, Period!!! Sweet Bruce (never swears) & his partner, I have NEVER heard cuss. You need to stop Jeremy's horrible language. Get these 4 people of the show. It's like watching a soap opera, little by little, they start adding extra people, and nobody likes it. That's why, they end up canceling the show. I can't believe I didn't see TROY & his Son's today. Forget it. LET THESE PEOPLE GO!! Jeremy & his Step-Dad & Big Foot & his partner -- leave them in TEXAS. Remember LOUISIANA - Cajun Country.

• Ro
      Feb 06, 2014

Its a season for hunting them without it they would over run everything I guess your opposed to deer huning or just hunting in general.

• Di
      Mar 05, 2014

What bothers me the most is the ad that says these redneck retatrds are taking down 850 lb gators, if any one of these slack jawed idiots ever encountered an gator that size they would ### themselves on the spot and then be eaten, now That is something I'd pay to watch !

• Co
      Apr 26, 2017

If more people took the time to learn about these magnificent creatures they would respect them rather than enjoy watching them being slaughtered. Learn some fascinating facts about alligators here: https://onekindplanet.org/animal/alligator/

• Mi
      Apr 26, 2017

There is no reasoning with animal rights extremists...let them have their rant then resume business.

• Fu
      Oct 18, 2018

• Fu
      Oct 18, 2018

[censored]ing inbreed rednecks with [censored] all else to do get a [censored]ing proper job like to see them without their rifles wouldn't be so big then

• Do
      Apr 04, 2019

Swamp people and the scum that enjoy this show are [censored].

• 22
      Apr 12, 2019

How about a show where people shoot the stupid rednecks and feed them to the aligators!?!! That would be worth watching!!! Other than that, the show is disgusting on every level.