SwagVault.com / Did not honor price protection!

NH, United States Review updated:

I purchased 200 Gold for 208.62 and several hours later they lowered the price to 199.83... No big deal I figured because they had a Price Protection Policy:

http://support.swagvault.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=34&nav=0, 4

It states:

SwagVault offers a 24-hour price protection policy. Due to the volatile nature of game currency prices, SwagVault offers compensation within 24 hours of any difference in price fluctuations. To take advantage of the price protection policy, please contact one of our helpful customer service representative via live chat. No problem, I figured so I contacted them and spent two chat sessions over the matter... They LIE and say this (Straight from the chat):

"Adam: sorry if our faq make any confusion on the matter. and actually it means the compensation b4 delivery. for example: if one purchased an item priced $200 on 1st of jan, the item was delivered 24 hrs later. and b4 the item got delivered (let's say 12 hrs after the purchase), the price got dropped to $180. then we will return the $20. the reason we do this is that if the customer knew the price drop b4 delivery, he could have asked to cancel the order and make a new one on lower price, but we cant compensate for any price dropped which happened after the delivery and ur order was delivered a few hrs after delivery and of course the price drop happened thereafter

Adam: and about our faq... it will be modified soon since it caused such confusion".

That's it... I have no recourse... I filed a complaint with Paypal and they won't do anything.

This sucks...

Glad my "issue" is less of a magnitude than some of the ones I've read here though!
Er

Comments

Au
  2nd of Nov, 2009
http://www.maplestory4mesos.com is a Specialized MapleStory Mesos store, we sell Maple Story Mesos, you can also buy Safe MapleStory Account, Cheap MapleStory Powerleveling from us."