Supercuts / horrible hair cut

1 4433 George Washington Memorial Hig Yorkyorktown, United States
Phone: (757) 874 3569

I am new in the area, although I have been in the States for over 20 years now. I went to have my hair cut on 9/27/o8 to a Super Cuts saloom. Linda, the girl that did it, was an inexperienced, dummy. I should've left the chair as soon as I had to explain to her the length of an inch 5 times. I didin't want to be disrespectful. Some times people do not have the math, but are good at what they do... no this one, she litterally chopped my hair up to my ears. this is over 4 inches. I hate short hair. But if at least she would have managed to give some stlyle...! Later Ali ( the manager ) tried to do something, but I end up with a look ready to scare people at Bush Gardens. I paid $13.00 which I would like back. Additionally Linda (the manager) gave me a card with a phone number in case I wanted to complain... the number is just for the 3 other Super Cuts salooms on the area, which I believe is an scam from her part to get me out of the store since it was obvious that I was more than dissatisfy with the poor service. I certainly want my money back.
Mond. 29 I had a unique ceremony and my inlaws came that weekend... what a horrible time I had when they tried to take pictures of me. Linda and Ali (the supervisor) had not chair manners and certaintly NO SKILLS CUTTING HAIR.
needless to say I WILL NEVER HAD MY HAIR CUT AGAIN IN ANY SUPER CUTS. They do not do any good to the name it should be rename SUPER HORROR HAIR CUT. if you want somenthing different... come to us, we will make sure to shock you and anyone that looks at you.