Supercuts / disrespectful business practice
Rude adn disrespectful, and lack of communication skills.
1) This branch, as a whole, continually misunderstands instructions on what you want for your style, haircut. They have continuously mis-understood what we (me and my kids) tell them. THEY ARE NOTHING MORE THAN AN EXPENSIVE BARBER SHOP!! Really, how hard is it to trim split ends and to layer properly? IT IS NOT HARD AT ALL.
They are just as bad at hair-coloring. Not just with me. for example, just as I was experiencing my 2nd "bad" haircut, another woman walked in complaining about her hair-coloring (which she had received 2 days ago). First, according to her complaint, it was the wrong shade. She had complained at the time, but the "hairstylist" told her to wait a day "as it will lighten up." IT DID NOT. Second, she complainted that her roots (in the back of her head, where she did not see it until she was at home) were NOT COLORED and like the rest of her hair!!
I thought going to a discount/bargain place and tipping high would ensure a great experience. I would rather go to an expensive place (that does it right all the time) and tip regularly!! Or, just go a barber shop for half the cost!
2) This brach repeatedly represents "no waiting time" when I use their "call-in" method. This last time, I called I arrived within 5 minutes of the "no-waiting" call (I have my time stamp from my call to Supercuts and a txt I received as I walked into Supercuts). There's 5 separate people (not related to one another) waiting and two of the three hairstaylist just started with new customers (the third was doing an appointment hair coloring).
When asking about how long the waiting time is, one stated not long, as soon as one is done the next on the list is up--"But you'll have to wait because these folks just walked in." When I told her I called in, she became defensive and adopted the attitude that I simply have to wait. I asked if I was on the list, she stated if I signed in, to which I reiterated that I had called. She becomes more defensive and her conduct betrays her lack of education and civility.
3) Rude and disrespectful.
More Supercuts Complaints & Reviews
- Supercuts - scams and fraudulent job offers 
- Supercuts - bad haircut and terrible customer service 
- Supercuts - the worst haircut I have ever seen 
- Supercuts - dissatisfaction 
- Supercuts - supercuts 
- Supercuts - hair highlight
- Supercuts - unethical behavior of hairstylist
- Supercuts 7065 W Ann Rd #140 - rude. person tried cheating me and did a real bad job
- Supercuts - reception desk
- Supercuts Mystic View Road, Everett MA - extremely unprofessional