Super Steel Building / Fraud

1 FL, United States Review updated:

SUPER STEEL aka UNITED STEEL with owners Howard Zimmerman & William Knote are cowardly theives.

The FL attorney General has dragged ### for almost three years on these guys without lifting a finger to stop them, demand restitution, or press criminal charges.

All FL law enforcement agencies have been useless.

All FL consumer protection agencies have accomplished nothing.

Major FL news media will not cover a story that shows the lack of due diligence, if not outright negligence on the part of the AG, Bill McCollum.

NOTHING will get done, unless WE, the victims of USB & SSB are willing to travel to Florida and raise HELL!!!

If YOU are up for making a personal effort to recover YOUR $$$, contact me by posting on : unitedsteelbuildingscam.webs.com
Because no one in Florida is going to help you, not the AG, not the FBI, unless we embarrass the ### out of them.

Who is worse...a theif without shame...or someone with the power to stop them who refuses to act?

Super Steel Building

Comments

22nd of Aug, 2010

My name is jalal ketabi, My name was used on incorporating super steel building in 2006 without my knowlege.
    I find out about this company in 2009.and realize my name was added as officer in Jan 2010.I like to join othe people that complaine against them for fraud.
    I will speak with FBI in florida tomorrow Hopefully this make them move faster to locate Tracy turner and ask why they did all this.
    I have evidence that I did not know about that until Jan 2010 .

22nd of Aug, 2010

I just find out that I was added to super steel building corp until
    Dec 2009, which the reason was being able to work in Florida.
    I did not have any thing to do with how the company was run.

• Bu
      30th of Aug, 2010

Maybe...but you were also a corporate officer of United Steel Building. Same people, same scam, different name. Your name is on the plans, and in Florida a Company practicing engineering needs to have an engineer as a corporate officer...namely you.

You should know this by becoming a registered and licenced engineer in Florida and agree to same by accepting licence.

1st of Sep, 2010

I wish Super steel or united steel people would see this and make a comment on my behalf.
    I was working with these company for almost 10 years I never thought this would happen to me or other people.
    when I enter my name to USB I was basically following the rule and I know the rules but did not know this would happened.
    I prefer I had lost so many thousnd of dollar to these company then being in the position that I am right now.
    I do have all the documents showing why I was added in USB and it was in good intention.I have not received any thing beside my engineering fee and god knows that I feel misrable that bunch of people lost their money to these company.I wish people would understand that engineering is my job and I work for my living with different company
    just like a lot of other engineer do.
    I know all of us have been victom some way or another if you were in my shoes what would you do ?

• Cd
      5th of Oct, 2010

Burned----I just sent you an e-mail. I am not sure if it got to you as I am a chat/message board novice. I am also in SC and just found out this previous Friday that we are out 12k. Not going to take this and unlike you and the others I am new to this fight. Got tons going on but I am always up for the challenge when it comes to justice. After everything I have read over the past few days, I am sure that there will be no reimbursement of the monies due to us but at the very least, I would like to see these people get what is coming to them.

9th of Nov, 2010

Hello, I also was burned by these people. I spent 4910.00 for the garage and another 5000.00 takening down the old garage getting ready for this garage. I have all my emails and plans. I don't know what else we need to do to stop these people. I hope and pray no one else is taken buy these people. Question did anyone try to cash the 190.00 dollar check they sent out.

• Bu
      12th of Nov, 2010

Visit: unitedsteelbuildingscam.webs.com

Same people as Super Steel. I post updates as often as possible. Sign the guestbook to get update notices. AG is dragging along without much progress. Be sure and file a complaint with the Florida AG. Links are on the website. Drop me a note if I can be of any help.