Sun Communities / unethical behavior "extortion"
I live in Sun Communities in San Antonio for 2 years now. 1st year I rented my lot rent was $350.00 dollars. 2nd years i purchased the home in attempt of saving some money but my lot rent immediately jumped to $500.00 a month. Shortly after we received notice that vehicles not parked in a driveway will be towed.. so i go to the office and tell the site manager that i will have guest over and my driveway on has space for 2 vehicles. He says font sweat it "Its all good" After dinner we walk out to find the car missing! yuup it was towed! $350.00 to get it back. I then ask if i can place pavers in my lawn for i can park a 3rd car. the answer was NO! i have to have to have a concrete driveway installed. Note: i pay lot rent so if i ever move my house that driveway stays raising the value for sunhomes. And last but not least we received a notice that our water bill will now double in charges. After numerous conversations with the local management office, the answer stays the same. "CALL CORPORATE"
More Sun Communities Complaints & Reviews
- Sun Communities - racist and falsely accused 
- Sun Communities Sheffield Estates Michigan - sheffield estates prison or mobile home park? 
- Sun Communities - harassment and unfair treatment 
- Sun Communities - unprofessional mismanaged company
- Sun Communities - property violations 
- Sun Communities - neighbor / brenda coppage
- Sun Communities - misled residents on lot rents
- Sun Communities - cheque. issued to us 
- Sun Communities - sudden change in policy enforcement
- Sun Communities - drug addicts and other unethical behaviour