Sun Communities / poor service

1 Southfield, MI, United States

I have been a resident here in Silver Springs for 17 yrs, Never had any complaints againest me, been a loyal resident abiding by the rules, but once Sun Communities took over, A totally different place, now they allow you to rent where before you had to purchase a home of a certain size, the people were rent are getting more attention than the ones like myself that have been here forever... People are always up and moving, you never know who is who anymore. They is a possum issue here, big time, I have them on my deck all the time, they are dangerous!! They just raised the lot rent another $20.00, it is out of control, almost paying $500.00 a month to sit here, that does not include water, shoveling of your snow or even lawn cutting, so you're adding onto that as well. If I didn't owe so much on my house because I purchased it new, I would not be here any longer. The people at the office here at Silver Springs are very nice and try to do what they can, but their hands are tied as well I'm sure. Do not move into this park no matter what they PROMISE YOU!!! They are greedy and are looking out for themselves only!!!

Re