Sun Communities / misled residents on lot rents
I reside in Siesta Bay RV resort in Ft Myers Fl. It is a 55+rv/park model community owned by Sun Communities, Inc.I own our own home and rent the lot. In Oct 2017 we were notified that the annual rent would be $6902 for the10/01/2017 thru 09/30/2018 season, payable in 7 equal payments of $986.
On Oct 1, 2017 sun communities changed to a 12 month payment schedule, starting on your purchase anniversary date.
If your purchase date was not October it left some residents paying significantly more than the $6902 previously quoted rate for the [protected] season, some overpaying more than $2000.
The rate for the [protected] season, effective 10/01/2018 thru 09/30/2019 for all residents has already been determined $6902. No 30 days notice was given before the changes. Sun Communities mislead the residents and they refuse to be accountable for the confusing disclosures.
Buyer beware of any documents you sign with Sun Communities.
More Sun Communities Complaints & Reviews
- Sun Communities - racist and falsely accused 
- Sun Communities Sheffield Estates Michigan - sheffield estates prison or mobile home park? 
- Sun Communities - harassment and unfair treatment 
- Sun Communities - unprofessional mismanaged company
- Sun Communities - property violations 
- Sun Communities - neighbor / brenda coppage
- Sun Communities - cheque. issued to us 
- Sun Communities - sudden change in policy enforcement
- Sun Communities - drug addicts and other unethical behaviour
- Sun Communities - unethical