Subway / verbal assault
Today I had to view a very tense moment at subway while two women were ordering sandwiches. It appeared that the handler behind the counter was irritated about something and as the women ordering verbalized their wishes they were met with hostility. These women weren't asking for anything our of the ordinary. Not only was the handler of the food extreamely rude, but she began telling the women to "stop talking." this of course made the customers very unhappy. The customers asked why they were being spoken to in that manner. The handler continued to be rude. All while this is going on the manager is speaking over everyone stating "I apologize, you are right. She apologizes. Sorry." unfortunately, this was not enough for the handler to stop. She just kept shaking her head and mumbling in a foriegn language to the manager. This was truley amazing. The customers asked if they could just get their sandwiches as they ordered and leave, but the handler carried on. This kept on until the handler and manager were just about screaming in front of a packed store. I left, but felt this is the least I can do. I file this in hopes of the subway team @ 1025 broadbeck dr. Newbury park ca 91320 cleaning up their act.
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway In Rochelle IL - manager 
- Subway - got let go 
- Subway Store# 25806 - worst subway ever 
- Subway - price for wraps 
- Subway - rude manager grace refused to honor coupon, unable to read.