[Resolved] Stylewe / dress/company refused to issue refund

5 London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom

I ordered a dress from StyleWe and it arrived late. The quality of the dress was poor so I decided to return it. I contacted the company and inquired as to how to return it. The response was that I could keep it or get an exchange. I told them I did not want either but instead wanted a refund upon returning the dress. So far they have not agreed to even give me the address for returning the dress. This website is a scam. No one should shop there. No one.

They obviously have no desire to resolve the complaint. I emailed them several times and went on line and "chatted" with their service rep.

BE WARNED. THIS PLACE IS A SCAM. DO NOT SHOP AT STYLEWE.

• Resolution statement

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Nov 20, 2016

Hi Ballynahinch
    Sorry for all your unsatisfied .
    Could you tell us your order number so that we can check and handle this issue for you ?
    We valued your business and We promise you we will settle this matter at the best way we can.

If you run into any issues, feel free to drop us an email ([protected]@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

Best Regards,