[Resolved] Stylewe / don't deal with these people!

1 Shenzhen, China

Their website looks very professional, but products they sell are horrible. The quality is very poor and they have serious problems with sizing. Items I ordered were damaged, so I returned everything. Received a message stating I would get a refund in 3 business days. 3 days passed and still no money. I have contacted them several times with no response and no refund. I sent another email demanding a refund few days ago. I sent them the tracking number and they had already received the package! Yesterday got a message saying I'll be refunded in 3 business days. The same thing again. They should not be doing business! These people are thieves, seems like the only thing they do well is stealing peoples money.

• Resolution statement

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Jun 21, 2016

Hi Gunara45
    This is Kitty from StyleWe, glad to assist you here with the issue.
    Sorry for your unsatisfied.
    If there was any defected items sent, you were suppose to provide us the images of damage, then we would check and forward you solutions.
    And if we have confirmed that the refund would be issued within 3 business days, then refund should be issued within that time except exculpation cases. And the refund would be issued back to the original payment method. Pls double check your account, thanks.

If you run into any issues, pls contact us via services@stylewe.com, we will get back to us asap. Thanks.
    Best regards,