Structubecustomer service, product quality

B Oct 08, 2013 Edmonton, AB Review updated:

We received our table with a dent (manufacturer's defect) and dealt with their staff for over a month to attempt to schedule the delivery of a replacement product. The staff clearly do not communicate and after each promising to call back, never did, ending with another phone call accusing us of never responding to their messages. This has been an overall disappointing and time consuming experience, and we would certainly never recommend this store. Stay away if you can - you'd be better off with Ikea.

• N
      Oct 23, 2017

This is one of the worst companies I've ever had to deal with. They sent me a defective sofa bed that wouldn't close, then their incompetent customer service [censor] did absolutely nothing to help, and kept lying to me to get rid of me. It took over two weeks of multiple calls and frustration for me to get that sofabed out of my apartment. And they wouldn't refund the delivery fee, because they "had delivered the product." So basically, they mess up, their incompetent "customer service" people do nothing to help, and the customer is the one that ends up screwed. Stay as far away from this company as possible. The day this horrible company goes out of business, I will throw a party and everyone who's had to deal with their crappy products and customer service [censor] is invited.