Sterling Tree Magnum / Purchase of Teak Trees

I have purchased 60 teak trees about 15 yrs back. I have sent several emails and letters to the Sterling Tree Magnum, Chennai office. but there has been no reply.
Recently, we tried to contact the company on phone through the Sterling Holidays, Mumbai. We spoke to one lady in Chennai office, but she never gave us any positive reply or even a reply to any of our correspondence. She has tried to bully us by giving us all false information and all kinds of lame excuses.
Please help us get in touch with the right people for the same as all my investments are held with them.

More Sterling Tree Magnum Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ra
      27th of Jan, 2009

New No. 2, Vishwanathapuram, 1st Street
    Chennai – 600 024

Sub : ________________________________________________________________

Sir,

I got your mail regarding Option 1 (Disinvestment Option) / Option 2 (Continuity option) very late.

I would like to know the exact current status of certificates belong to me.

Your early response in this respect would be highly appreciated.

Soliciting your reply with interest.

Thanking you,

Ravi Menon

31st of Jul, 2009

STM investors: Check this out - http://www.tn.gov.in/stationeryprinting/gazette/2009/21-II-2.pdf. Pls have this circulated to other aggreived investors.

13th of Feb, 2010

I had bought 2 trees during March 1996, till dte i had not received any information reg thegrowth etc, interm returns arenot paid pl clarify

P Seethalakshmi

CHAIRMAN,
    STM (INDIA)LTD
    NEW NO.2, VISHWANATHAPURAM 1, ST STREET
    CH 24;
    SUB:- -REQUEST FOR STM REGARDING TEAK TREES...
    SIR;
    I HAVE PURCHASED 1 TEAK TREE IN 1992(ABOUT 20 YEARS BACK) .TILL DATE I HAD NOT RECEIVED ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THIER SATATUS.PLE ENSURE ME HOW TO CONTOCT YOU FOR FURTHER DETAILS. SERIAL NUMBER:-012316, CERTIFICATE NUMBER: T12189

• Ra
      2nd of Oct, 2018
    Sterling Tree Magnum - Please guide on how I can get my money back from Sterling
    India

Hello,
    My name is Dinesh Shenoy, I invested in Sterling Tree Magnum in 1993 and purchased 11 trees. Certificate number is L5232 and is already mature. Can you please guide me the process to get my money? Any help is much appreciated and needed. Regards, Dinesh Contact: 9980465696