Ster-Kinekorthe grove - cinema

The self help desks, most of them are out of order and the rest are useless. Neither the booking ref, my SK club card or my card I used to make payment with could be used to get my tickets at the self help desk. I then had to wait 10 min at the ticket office to be help.

On the 21st of December, I Tried to book two Tickets for Assassin's creed from the website for that night the 19:30 movie. Just after I paved the website went down. I received confirmation that R182 was withdraw from my account by Ster-Kinekor for the two movie tickets. I went that night to the ticket office to sort it out, after waiting about 15 min with two other movie goers that had the same problem, the manager finally came to help us. He was very unfriendly and unhelpful. As he simply said, that he was unable to help us and that we simply need to buy other tickets and that the bank should refund us our money. But at that time the movie was nearly starting and was fully booked.

I want my money back and that Ster-kinekor make their website better like that incidents like this do not happen in the future. Ster-kinekor must improve their self help desks and the service at the ticket office.

Me