Ster Kinekor / secunda
Last night on the 12th of September at Secunda Ster Kinekor as going into the cinema through the swing doors the one door fell ontop of my head. Causing me to lose a few seconds of consciousness and having to drop everything in my hands. This could have been more serious if it were an elderly person or a child. This is unacceptable, how can the door hinge be broken into a dark passage of a movie house. This morning I have a serious headache and neck pains as a result. Please ensure the upkeep is seen to as this is terrible and unnecessary injury.
Please contact me with regards to how this will be resolved.
More Ster Kinekor Complaints & Reviews
- Ster-Kinekor - bad attitude, unhelpful and rude 
- Ster-Kinekor - unable to retrieve tickets booked online at cinema
- Ster-Kinekor - bayside cinema renovations 
- Ster-Kinekor - avoid this place at all costs 
- Ster-Kinekor - the patrons at the movie were disturbingly irritating and rude 
- Ster-Kinekor - cinema screen faulty
- Ster-Kinekor - melted slush puppy
- Ster-Kinekor - poor service
- Sterkineko - the behaviour and attitude of staff/ and service
- Ster-Kinekor - mall of africa