State Bank of Patiala / Regarding Compensation

1 India Review updated:

My Self is Rajesh Kamal S/o Late Sh. Chotta Ram resident of #B-14/149, ASHOK NAGAR, NEAR COMMITTEE OFFICE, HOSHIARPUR-146001, Here i m going to file a complaint regarding the Banking system.
My Dad was working with State Bank of Patiala as Draftee for last 33 years and eight months in Nasarala Branch Dist. Hoshiarpur. And they got sick and become a patient of Heart and suffered for one year with this disease we had spent lot of medical expenses during this. But last on 22nd Feb 2002 they died. And our bad time had started.
As required at that time we had filed a case on 28th Feb 2002 for compensation ground benefits at regional office Jalandhar (Branch Manager Fakir Chand). After two months we got Gratuity fund + Provident Fund. And in 3rd month pension had been started around 3400 Cash in Hand and 4200 in gross. And they had committed that u will get job on compensation ground base.
And after that whenever we have been asked to the Branch Manager of Nasrala Branch they always said that your documents has been sent to Head Office for further processing and still 2002 to 2008 we dint get any information about it.
And last week of March 2008 when I had gone to Head Office Patiala. Mr. Walia in personnel department said that your application had been rejected in Dec 2004 but here is the point to be notice that they didn’t give any information about it to me so I can be refilled the case. Even I had given many reminders against this.
During this 6 years from 2002 to 2008 we have suffered form several things as my mother got cancer first stage and we spent around one and half lac on there treatment by borrowing money form our relatives and friends. It’s been too hectic for me and my family we are four people in our family and it’s not been easy for us to live life with 3400 Rs. Only.
I have a younger sister she got married now so we had spent money on her too by borrowing money from friends and relatives and its time pay them back but how can we with Rs. 3400. Pm Pension.
Now I have decided that I will go to the media. I will go to the Human right commission against this if didn’t get any satisfied response from the same.

Comments

Sa
  16th of May, 2008

Respected Sir,

I am from Lehra Mohabat (Bathinda). Sir, I am disagree with your service. I had open my account in Lehra Mohabat in State Bank of Patiala. My all dealing with this branch but when i was write a letter for Cheque Book then they accept it and told me your receive your cheque book in one week. After one week i am was go in bank but bank manager says that your account is not here. I am surprised then they say your account transfer to Rampura Phul Branch and one week ago i was deposit my cheque in this branch that cheque is clear in one day but now i was deposit my second cheque on 09.05.2008 but this cheque is not clear and said me that you wait for this 15 to 20 days for clearance. This branch have very bad dealing with customer. If you talk with their manager or cashier then they show that they cant listen us. If your branch not able for good service this is not good for govt. service. so do please somthing as soon as possible

Ti
  23rd of May, 2008

dear sir,
we have Current a/c in your state bank of patiala dadar branch, mumbai400025. A/c No.65036597896. we have opned a ibanking facility on 13.5.2008 and we have got users ID and password for login. But whever we made government tax payment we have got some arror like
" you may have not access or transcation rights on this account" we have serveral complaint your
S.B.P dadar branch, but they have not response solved our problems. we have pay the e-tds tax on 7.05.2008 but we have got same problem as above.

so we are kindly request you to please look into the matter and do some favour for us.

thanking you.

from
tinybaby
dhirajbhi proprietor.

Ne
  18th of May, 2009

dear sir

my account in your branch hodal Distt-Palwal in the name of neetu. before one month i have submitted application in hodal branch to issue atm debit card. and i have submitted application to Mr. Sinha. but Mr. Sinha not give proper answer and not submitted application in atm debit card department when i asked in your customer care department. i think that this type of person is not good and suspend this type of person because nature, behaviore and another this is not good. Please take action against Mr. Sinha if you not take than i will complained in RBI of mr. sinha
A/C no.-65031111906