Standard Trust / Lotto 649
Received letter with a "check" for the amount of $3, 900.00. Letter stated I won the Lotto 649 Contest held on August 27, 2008 and am entitled for a lump sum of $250, 000, which will be paid to me after the government receives the taxes due. The check I received is to help pay for the taxes due, which equal $2, 985. This check amount has been deducted from my winnings and I need to pay the taxes in a Money Gram, which I can purchase at any WalMart store. I am to receive my tax information from my claim agent, Ron Clark, at [protected]. I am to call him for further instructions and mention Claim # EC 273-559 C.
This letter was addressed to me, Robert Stuurmans @ my home address with no return address on the outside of the envelope. It is from the office of Donna Robert (Vice President Finance) Standard Trust @ Sun Tower, 1550 Bedford Highway, Suite 410, Nova Scotia, B4A 1E6.
You can contact me at email address of firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Standard Trust Complaints & Reviews
- Standard Trust - Scam Checks 
- Standard Trust - UNCLAIMED WINNING 
- Standard Trust - Cashiers Check received for $4,975.00 Sweepstakes Win
- Standard Trust - Lottery Scam, Fraud Check 
- Standard Trust - notice of unclaimed winings 
- Standard Trust - Beware of this! 
- Standard Trust - UNCLAIMED WINNIG
- Standard Trust - Scam award check 
- Standard Trust - Lotto 649 winnings