Stamps.com / Rip-off!
I signed up for a free trial of stamps.com through inboxdollars.com. I never downloaded the software or used any stamps, and I tried multiple times to cancel my account. Their site states that if you do not use the postage you are entitled to a refund:
However, they have turned me over to the RMCB collections agency. I sent RMCB a fax notifying them that I did not use any of the postage and I do not feel that the $79.95 is a legitimate charge.
More Stamps.com Complaints & Reviews
- Stamps.com - Don't waste your money! 
- Stamps.com - rip off 
- SCI*Stamps.com - fraud 
- Stamps.com - Stamps.com is a huge scam! 
- Stamps.com - Awful experience 
- Stamps.com - unauthorized credit card charges, difficult to cancel the service 
- Stamps.com - Not Reliable!
- Stamps.com - Cannot cancel Stamps.com 
- Stamps.com - let's start a class-action lawsuit against this company 
- Stamps.com - Fraudulent and deceptive