[Resolved] StackSocial — tigervpnlife. lifetime subscription order no. 2855795
Paid $41.63 on 21.10.2015 for above subscription. Had numerous problems setting up with comments my password was 'fishy' That was a stupid response with no guidance. Sent repeated emails but no answer from any of my emails sent to Sarah, when finally she decided to send one email on 26.11.15 Stating a new password after a month of silence. You cannot deal with a Company that ignores my requests. And that is refund my money paid. Email asking for refund sent 27/11/15, and again next day 4 sent in all with NO acknowledgment.
The said Company has not acknowledge my request for refund. Has not rang. Has totally denied any contact. They were rapid to take my money without any problems. Has not emailed me ONLY in the form of selling their products This Company's attitude is of poor nature & needs a severe lesson. A leopard does not change its spots. Evil indeed.
More StackSocial Complaints & Reviews
- StackSocial.com - defective items 
- StackSocial - vpn purchase 
- StackSocial - cannot return item for refund
- StackSocial - refusal to acknowledge or reciprocate refund request
- StackSocial - do not buy anything from them! 
- StackSocial - password boss premium
- StackSocial - defective item
- StackSocial - private internet access vpn: 5-year subscription 
- StackSocial - electron flow mfi certified charging cables red & blue
- StackSocial.com - order # 99988253