[Resolved] StackSocialtigervpnlife. lifetime subscription order no. 2855795

Paid $41.63 on 21.10.2015 for above subscription. Had numerous problems setting up with comments my password was 'fishy' That was a stupid response with no guidance. Sent repeated emails but no answer from any of my emails sent to Sarah, when finally she decided to send one email on 26.11.15 Stating a new password after a month of silence. You cannot deal with a Company that ignores my requests. And that is refund my money paid. Email asking for refund sent 27/11/15, and again next day 4 sent in all with NO acknowledgment.

• Resolution statement

The said Company has not acknowledge my request for refund. Has not rang. Has totally denied any contact. They were rapid to take my money without any problems. Has not emailed me ONLY in the form of selling their products This Company's attitude is of poor nature & needs a severe lesson. A leopard does not change its spots. Evil indeed.

Ma

Comments

Nov 28, 2015

I do not agree with your meanings of what Agree with complaint?
    I am not neutral i am totally incensed with double meanings
    Disagree with what meaning.
    A lawyers comment with no God fearing ethics

Tired of this humbug

Spam is created by Man's Wisdom

Dec 02, 2015

Sirs, Again no reply from Stackcommerce.com.
    If this type of attitude is correct by you the Complaint.com?
    Condoning big mouths, have no fairness or justice,
    Refund Please.

Dec 02, 2015

Sirs, Not happy procedure is worthless

• Pa
      Mar 21, 2016

I am patricia gust from sierra vista, az. I noticed today that someone has been using my credit card numbers -(5729). Please cancel the order from the user.