Square Enix Play Online / Unauthorized billing
My credit card company called me to verify two charges by Square Enix, Play Online. The first charge for $1, then one for $27. I have never heard of this site, nor have I ever visited this site.
The customer service person I spoke to explained that the first charge for $1 was to test to see if it would go through before they charged the $27. I'm so glad I have Chase, they caught it, called me, are going to investigate it, and, of course, I'm not responsible for it.
As for Square Enix, I have no idea how they got my info or why they charged me, other than they were trying to steal money from me. I'll be doing more research to find out what I can do about this, if anything.
More Square Enix Play Online Complaints & Reviews
- Square Enix PlayOnLine.com - Fraudulent charge 
- SQUARE ENIX/PLAY ONLIN LOS ANGELES CA - unauthorized charge 
- CHECKCARD SQUARE ENIX/ PLAY LOS ANGELES CA... - Charged on my debit card 
- Square Enix Play Online - Charged Despite Account Being Cancelled
- Square Enix, Inc - Merchandise - False Advertising
- Square Enix - rise of the tomb raider xbox one x
- Square Enix - Final Fantasy VII
- Square Enix Play Online - Charging my credit card unauthoized
- Square Enix Playonline LTD - Theft of funds from my debt card
- SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. - keep charging and not cancelling