Spur Steak Ranches / I will never in my life again waste my money at a spur
To add to a similar complaint here, I would like to add some useful advise, instead of just moaning.
1. Communicate with your branches on the exact terms and conditions of your specials. Depending on which waiter you talk to, 'sharing allowed' becomes 'no sharing'... a pretty important point of the terms, but the waiters seem to do a thumbsuck on the spot and then choose the option they think makes the most sense.
2. Dont treat your customers like children. I was told by the waiter that I 'need to eat all my food', as a doggy bag for left-overs is not allowed. Apparently the Doggy bag counts as a take away. This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard in my 20 years as an adult restaurant customer. When I confronted the manager about this, she confirmed this nonsense. When I told her that it is obscene to tell a customer that he cant take his leftovers (that he paid for) home, she just shrugged and mumbled something.
And please don't bother offering me your 'free-meal give-the-customer-a-pat-on-the-head' rubbish. I will never in my life again waste my money at a Spur.
More Spur Steak Ranches Complaints & Reviews
- Spur Steak Ranches - this is the worst manager we have ever encountered at a spur in many years
- Spur Steak Ranches - waitress made us constantly feel as if we shouldn't ask her for a thing and that we owed her something
- Spur Steak Ranches - their food made us sick as dogs 
- Spur Steak Ranches - terrible service and awful quality of food
- Spur Steak Ranches - service that left a lot to be desired 
- Spur Corporation - horrible ribs
- Spur Corporation - unethical behaviour
- Spur Corporation - poor service and food
- Spur Corporation - product and operator blue route mall spur
- Spur Corporation - bad staff treatment