Sprint / poor service in my area

1 1027 riverwood dr, Dickinson, TX, United States

I been with sprint over 5 years and the service in my area bad I get one to two bars ad my location I called in to sprint tonight on the phone for over two hours . I wanting to get out of my lease due to poor service in my area. First thing out of the reps mouth I half charge for the 15 month of your lease I said why would I pay for a device at full price when I cant get good service? I was told would open a trouble ticket in you area. I said I don't that before and nothing changed. I was told I was in the coverage area so the lease can not be waived. I said I been in the area 14 years and not has changed .I have 5 lines I don't want to cancle the account just one line . I have two lines that having same issue . so a trouble ticket was open and being on hold over a hour I asked for a supervisor and after a half hour went by was told the supervisor is on other calls .he took my email and said witll have the tower people check it out then I will be advised if get out of my lease . . I opened many troble ticket and the service has never changed 1 to 2 bars of service and I have the sprint airwave and that dosent help.

Fr