Sprint / I phone replacement
My purse was stolen with my iPhone in it. I went to the Sprint sotre in Wilodmar, California. After waiting over 30 minutes a technician said I had to order replacement on a computer. I was 45 minutes from home and had no way to do this so I tried the store off Murrieta Hot Springs, Murrieta, this technician said he hasn't ever replaced his and did not know how to go about doing this.
After three days without a cell on my BUSINESS cell I went through the computer to get a replacement, this process took over four hours to review.
Your employees have minimal training and education in order to help customers.
The worst service ever! I just joined Sprint a month ago and all my friends and family have told me I made a big mistake.
Today marks the fourth day no cell phone.
My service should be credited for all the lost usage.
I have written a poor review on YELP!
More Sprint Complaints & Reviews
- Sprint PCS - unauthorized charges out of bank account! 
- Sprint - additional fee 
- Sprint / Rpm Collection Agency / Long Distance - unauthorized long-distance service 
- Sprint - charging sales tax on early termination fee 
- Sprint Mccall Communications - not their probem because of policy 
- Sprint - upgrade promotion not honored
- Sprint - a sales agent at walmart
- Sprint - contracts and wireless service
- Sprint - sprint business practice
- Sprint - refund