Sprint / billing and agreement

1 55 Parsonage Rd Suite 2625Edison, NJ, United States

I joined Sprint on 11/23/18. I first was talked into taking the 5 lines and told I could return anytime and receive a credit. I returned the phones within 7 days due to the phonnes being poor quality. I kept the 2 iPhone in which I received one for free. I was told, I would receive a credit before my due date . I called Sprint on the 11/25, 12/1 and 12/7/18 and each time I was assured by the customer service rep my refund was pending. After the refund my bill would only be 117.00. I called on the 14 days return to make sure rverything was still accurate or I would return my phones that day. When I called Sprint on 12/15/18. I told was refund was still pending and bill would be 117, 00 for now on. I had to pay the total bill of 237.00 . I asked to speak to a supervisor and eIted for an hour . Then when the supervisor whose suppose to be knowledgeable in this field of expertise stated what the rep stated before waiting on the phone for an hour. I was applaud and told her what I thought in a professional manner than she stated let's look through your bill it's $216. If you cance you will gave to pay.Regardless, how is that possible ... I had T-Mobile for 4 years and never had these issues . If they would of told me all this bull, before I 14 days was up I would return the iPhones too. I thought the calls are recorded. i feel in Sprint is fraudulent and lie about their plans and billing to track you T-Mobile is a better company anyway. I would like to cancel and go back to T-Mobile because is not worth being a customer at Sprint. What's crazy is it hasn't been 30 days. The service is crappy. I can barely hear on my phone .

Ke