Sports Authority / wrong price

1 Fresno, CA, United States Review updated:

I bought a package of soft tip darts. It rang up for $34.99 but where I got it from had a price tag above that say $17.99. The girl at the register had a sales person go check it out and he said said that the darts where at the wrong area. There was 3 off them there. So someone had not done there job and put them in the wrong spot. So I grab a cheaper one and went back to the register. After the girl rang me up i notice the sign on the counter that said that if the price ring up wrong or not the same as the price that's on the product that they will give you the lower price plus $3.00 off. i pointed it out to the girl and shae said "oh I didn't konw that was there" and I said shouldn't I get it for the $17.99 price and she shrugged her shoulder and began to help the next costumer. I didn't even know what to do after that so I left. I was going to go on there website and conplain but they don't even have that on there website.

Ti

Comments

• Do
      21st of May, 2010

I work at Sports Authority and I have never seen this sign posted in a store. If it was then it's on you to ask for a manager, who in most cases will honor it. If the manager and cashier don't honor it then you have cause to complain.

6th of Nov, 2010

I've worked at the Sports Authority for 6 years and have never seen or even heard of such a sign. Me thinks you lie.

• Je
      7th of Dec, 2011

I have also worked there for 6 years, in the stores and at the corporate level and never heard of that policy before either.