Splashspot.com / Fraud

This is a gaming website that charges your credit card to play games, then you earn "spoints". You can order prizes with the spoints. I played for over a year, they never sent me my prizes, they continued to charge my credit card and you could no longer get on the website to play the games. They refused a credit. So I am out over a years subscription ($60.00) and the things I purchased from them, over $100.00 in prizes. They ripped me off and never sent my prizes. I kept getting "we will fix the site soon, your prizes are coming..." they never came...

Comments

6th of Mar, 2010

get a life jerk

• Na
      19th of Mar, 2010

I also paid for another year membership and not reombursed for it plus I had over 360 in money to spend in store but there was never anything in the store to buy.So I lost over $500 and I am shocked a site could and would do that to anyone. NANAjulie

• Na
      19th of Mar, 2010

Splash Spot isA RIPOFF AND THEY OWN ME AT THE VERY VERY LEAST$364.00 AND i PAID MY MEMBERSHIP EVERY YEAR SINCE THEY STATED MAKING US PAY FOR EXTRA BEBEFITS.iN FACT i WAS 1 OD THE FIRST TO SIGN UP NANAJULIE1