Spirit Incentives / Did not receive $50.00 rebate as promised

United States Review updated:
My wife and I spent a week in Williamsburg, Va., using an offer by Spirit Incentives. We had to send them $50.00 up front, that was to be refunded at the end of the vacation. We were lodged at a Wyndam property in Williamsburg and enjoyed our stay. We paid $15.00 per day for room taxes which we expected. All went well except we haven't received our $50.00 refund. Unfortunately, we tossed out all the paperwork from the trip and have no way to contact Spirit Incentives. If some one has that number, please forward it to cguad@cox.net. Thanks.

Chris Guadagnino.

N  8th of Jan, 2008 by
speaking of, same thing happened to us...did you ever find the number?
A  11th of Jan, 2008 by
I also have had a bad experience with Spirt Incentive. We went to there meeting in Nov, of 07 and I sent in the $50.00 depoist on December 7, and have never heard from them again.
It is now the 11th of January, does anyone have there number, if so please e-mail me at klweek@hotmail.com

A  2nd of Mar, 2008 by
Oh my gosh... I just got on the internet to get Spirit Incentive's phone number to ask for my 50.00 deposit back, and I am hearing similiar stories to my experience. I chose the 3 possible dates for my vacation and have not heard from them. I called them and they told me someone would be calling me soon, that was 6 weeks ago. I just want my 50.00 deposit back! What criminals.. how can they get away with this...