Spinnaker Resort — prepaid booked vacation
I booked a prepaid vaction in Hilton Head 18 month ago. When I called to book it 90 days prior they said rules changed must call back 60 days prior. When I did they said can not accomodate my request for the 3 bedrooms I paid for . I asked if 2 bedrooms would be ok. Its been 4 months of hell. Leaving messages and no reply. One person by the name of jennifer is in charge and It seems no one can help.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Hilton Head, SC When I called spinnaker Head office in Florida to try to get a refund the number is always busy and I am unable to speak to anyone. The number I have to make the booking is in Missouri . They always pass me to Jennifer to whom I leave a mesage and never hear back from her. My wife does not want to go anymore. I will never visit Hilton Head again and I am warning all Canadians to not visit Hilton Head and absolutely no prepaid vacation in Hilton Head.
Thank you for the scam that I will never forget.
More Spinnaker Resort Complaints & Reviews
- Spinnaker Resorts - rip off 
- Spinnaker Resorts - misrepresentation 
- Spinnaker Resorts - unethical business practices 
- Spinnaker Resorts - scam 
- Spinnaker Resorts - they are dishonest and misleading to make a sale 
- Spinnaker Resorts at Waterside Hilton Head, SC - timeshare
- Spinnaker Resorts - customer service/telemarketing
- Spinnaker Resorts - refund reversal & fraud investigation requested
- Spinnaker Resorts - timeshare sale
- Spinnaker Resorts - timeshare vacation package