Spidentity / replica id

1 TX, United States Review updated:

Spidentity is a complete scam!!! I sent them $130 for a fake id. What they sent me was not at all what I ordered. I ordered a tx novelty id and I got a virtual driver license card with my pic taped to it and a laminate pouch to seal it in!!! What a piece of #!!! They answered all of my emails with a form letter referring me to their faq's every time except once in which they informed me that I was being rude because I asked about my order after 5 weeks of delay. Do not send these thieves your hard earned money!!!

Ch

Comments

• Tr
      22nd of Sep, 2008

All these novelty sites are scams, I have sent money to 3 of them all scammers! anyway thank god I finally found a hook up locally, if anyone of you needs let me know i'll hook you up.

• Ty
      26th of Sep, 2008

"lol" is a scam.. we had a representative order from him and of course we got nothing in return. however..

Tylersnoveltyids is not a scam.

We carry all states and provinces of novelty ids that all match the book. all holograms/ uav are made specifically for each state and are the exact same holograms/uav that are on the actual id's. our ids are superb under backlight tests and we print on pvc cards. all templates are consistently updated. one novelty id (including university card) is $100 and accept cash orders only sorry for inconvenience. turnaround time is approximately 2 weeks. we are not a scam, we work for you.

Please do not hesitate to email with any further questions.

-tyler

These are novelty ids and are for novelty and entertainment purposes only, not for use to buy alcohol or do any illegal actions for your age.

• In
      9th of Oct, 2008

Yeah total ### reviews that are posted by the competitor. I got my id and had no worries, so not know what they false reviews are about.

I heard that other fake id sites recruit people to post fake reviews and direct them to their own site

• Fa
      29th of May, 2009

I am an employee of many fake id competion sites and they agreed to give me a fake id if I posted fake complaints against the competition. they did not keep their word so I am exposing the fake id comptetion sites where I posted fake reviews saying they were bad

Fake posts by employees of competition sites

Do not rely on any reviews posted on complaintsboard. they are all fake and are posted by competitor sites in order to direct you to their own site.

I worked for fakeidguru and it was my job to post fake reviews about all sites that were their competiton so do not believe the fake reviews posted by competitor sites on all fake id sites.

If a site is legitimate it will not comment on their competitor sites so use your brain and think why would one site diss another

Okay here is the real truth, and I am going to expose it. I was employed by undergroundreviews.com
    Http://www.noveltyidfactory.com/faqs.html

Http://www.pissedconsumer.com/consumer-reviews/cons/noveltyidfactory.com-%11-undergroundreview.com-complaint-%11-cons-2007081075386.html

We are paid to post bad reviews against the competitor sites and then get a commission for each link that is clicked thru us,. well the #ers never paid me so I am exposing them.

You should send a email to any online id comapny, even if they have a question answer page, and if you get a response they are legitimate, if not they are a scam site. underground review owns all the sites they review listed here:

I-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n
    [id listing]~

I-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n details

This is to promote themselves
    Caution yeah right. it is owned by them too

Myoids
    [id template listing]~

Myoids details

Holograms:?
    Barcodes:?
    Uv:?
    Comments: not allowing new customers
    Good

Uk-i-d
    [id listing]~

Owned by them
    Bad

Fake id guru
    [id listing]

Their own site to promote themselves
    ~
    Fake id guru details
    Posts bad reviews againt all sites they do not own
    Good yeah #.. I was asked to do this