Spidentity Complaints & Reviews

Spidentityreplica id

Spidentity is a complete scam!!! I sent them $130 for a fake id. What they sent me was not at all what I ordered. I ordered a tx novelty id and I got a virtual driver license card with my pic taped to it and a laminate pouch to seal it in!!! What a piece of #!!! They answered all of my emails with a form letter referring me to their faq's every time except once in which they informed me that I was being rude because I asked about my order after 5 weeks of delay. Do not send these thieves your hard earned money!!!

• Tr
    Trollin Sep 22, 2008

All these novelty sites are scams, I have sent money to 3 of them all scammers! anyway thank god I finally found a hook up locally, if anyone of you needs let me know i'll hook you up.

• Ty
    TylersNoveltyIDs Sep 26, 2008

"lol" is a scam.. we had a representative order from him and of course we got nothing in return. however..

Tylersnoveltyids is not a scam.

We carry all states and provinces of novelty ids that all match the book. all holograms/ uav are made specifically for each state and are the exact same holograms/uav that are on the actual id's. our ids are superb under backlight tests and we print on pvc cards. all templates are consistently updated. one novelty id (including university card) is $100 and accept cash orders only sorry for inconvenience. turnaround time is approximately 2 weeks. we are not a scam, we work for you.

Please do not hesitate to email with any further questions.

-tyler

These are novelty ids and are for novelty and entertainment purposes only, not for use to buy alcohol or do any illegal actions for your age.

• In
    Iniana C Oct 09, 2008

Yeah total ### reviews that are posted by the competitor. I got my id and had no worries, so not know what they false reviews are about.

I heard that other fake id sites recruit people to post fake reviews and direct them to their own site

FAKE POSTER May 29, 2009

I am an employee of many fake id competion sites and they agreed to give me a fake id if I posted fake complaints against the competition. they did not keep their word so I am exposing the fake id comptetion sites where I posted fake reviews saying they were bad

Fake posts by employees of competition sites

Do not rely on any reviews posted on complaintsboard. they are all fake and are posted by competitor sites in order to direct you to their own site.

I worked for fakeidguru and it was my job to post fake reviews about all sites that were their competiton so do not believe the fake reviews posted by competitor sites on all fake id sites.

If a site is legitimate it will not comment on their competitor sites so use your brain and think why would one site diss another

Okay here is the real truth, and I am going to expose it. I was employed by undergroundreviews.com
    Http://www.noveltyidfactory.com/faqs.html

Http://www.pissedconsumer.com/consumer-reviews/cons/noveltyidfactory.com-%11-undergroundreview.com-complaint-%11-cons-2007081075386.html

We are paid to post bad reviews against the competitor sites and then get a commission for each link that is clicked thru us,. well the #ers never paid me so I am exposing them.

You should send a email to any online id comapny, even if they have a question answer page, and if you get a response they are legitimate, if not they are a scam site. underground review owns all the sites they review listed here:

I-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n
    [id listing]~

I-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n details

This is to promote themselves
    Caution yeah right. it is owned by them too

Myoids
    [id template listing]~

Myoids details

Holograms:?
    Barcodes:?
    Uv:?
    Comments: not allowing new customers
    Good

Uk-i-d
    [id listing]~

Owned by them
    Bad

Fake id guru
    [id listing]

Their own site to promote themselves
    ~
    Fake id guru details
    Posts bad reviews againt all sites they do not own
    Good yeah #.. I was asked to do this

Idsfast
    [id listing]

Spidentityscam

Spidentity ripped me off. For me, the testimonials are all bunk. I wanted a driver’s license, filled out the form, sent a picture and they sent me a hand-written envelope with nothing in it but a blank card that says ‘Virtual Driver’s License’. I have emailed them to death, no response. USE AT YOUR OWN PERIL. TOSS YOUR MONEY AWAY. I will blog this to as many sites as my friends and I can.

• Cr
    Craig Aug 04, 2008

Let Me see if I have this straight. You folks are trying to get fake ID, which are ILLEGAL, Therefore the folks selling them are crooks, yet you expect them to be honest? Wake up and smell the coffee folks... the company is doing exactly what I would expect them to do. Rip off folks who are trying to rip off folks themselves.

• Th
    THE ONE Aug 20, 2008

It's called a "NOVELTY ID" dumbass. it's no where near illegal. It's actually how you use it that constitutes whether it's a crime or not. Anyway, they got me too. They sent me a card with an american eagle on it, which I uploaded.(http://i38.tinypic.com/2yziof6.jpg )

Your best bet guys, is good ol Toronto, Ontario Canada.

A completey different country with completely different laws. I don't mind if anyone emails me if they want to know more or want to get one.. But PLEASE avoid websites claiming to supply legit fake ids.

andrew Sep 09, 2008

THE POSTINGS ARE POSTERD BY COMPETITOR SITES LIKE FAKE ID GURU AND NOW I AM EXPOSING THEM

THE FAKEIDGURU PEOPLE PROMISED TO PAY ME A FEE FOR EVERY REFERAL I SENT TO THEM, AND THEN POST ALL OVER REVIEW BOARDS THAT ALL SITES SELLING FAKE ID ARE SCAMS. BUT THEY EVEN ASKED ME TO WRITE AND POST GOOD REVIEWS ABOUT THEIR OWN SITE.

WELL AGTER POSTING HUNDREDS OF REVIEWS ABOUT THEIR COMPETITOR SITES AND SENDING THEM REFERALS THE ###ERS NEVER PAID ME THE FEES FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WENT TO THEIR OWN SITE. SO NOW YOU KNOW THAT YOU SHOULD NOT BELIVE ANY OF THE REVIEWS YOU READ UNLESS U CONTACT THE SITE DIRECTLY.

HERE ARE ALL THE SITES OWNED BY FAKEIDGURU WHO IS THE REAL SCAM.

Warning - fake id guru and undergroundreview has competitor sites have hired a new set of employees to post bad reviews against all other fake id sites.

I am an ex employee and was told to post bad reviews against all competition websites...this is a total devious way of getting you to order form their own site.

[ID TEMPLATE LISTING]

COMMENTS: NOT ALLOWING NEW CUSTOMERS

Good

UK-I-D

OWNED BY THEM
    BAD
    FAKE ID GURU

THEIR OWN SITE TO PROMOTE THEMSELVES~~~

IDSFAST DETAILS

All the fake id messge boards and review sites about fake id is 85% ownership of the fake id sites and i know cos i am hired to do exactly that and post bad reviews using different names, addresses and email so watch out and do not believe the review sites

21 days ago by Charles B [send email]

COMMENTS: NOT ALLOWING NEW CUSTOMERS

Good

UK-I-D

OWNED BY THEM

BAD

FAKE ID GURU

IDSFAST DETAILS

18 days ago by Shell [send email]
    hay
    has annyone actually gotten an id card from one of these sites??
    if so can u please help me out?
    it would be soo appreciated

7 days ago by Hanna [send email]
    Please note the postings here are bogus. We are a bunch of college and high school students hired by sites like myoid and fakeid uk messge board to post fake reviews about all sites. the majority of these reviews are bogus and only posted to recommend other websites of competitor sites.

FAKE POSTER May 29, 2009

I AM AN EMPLOYEE OF MANY FAKE ID COMPETION SITES AND THEY AGREED TO GIVE ME A FAKE ID IF I POSTED FAKE COMPLAINTS AGAINST THE COMPETITION. THEY DID NOT KEEP THEIR WORD SO I AM EXPOSING THE FAKE ID COMPTETION SITES WHERE I POSTED FAKE REVIEWS SAYING THEY WERE BAD

FAKE POSTS by employees of competition sites

DO not rely on any reviews posted on complaintsboard. they are all fake and are posted by competitor sites in order to direct you to their own site.

I worked for fakeidguru and it was my job to post fake reviews about all sites that were their competiton so DO NOT BELIEVE THE FAKE REVIEWS POSTED BY COMPETITOR SITES ON ALL FAKE ID SITES.

IF A SITE IS LEGITIMATE IT WILL NOT COMMENT ON THEIR COMPETITOR SITES SO USE YOUR BRAIN AND THINK WHY WOULD ONE SITE DISS ANOTHER

We are paid to post bad reviews against the competitor sites and then get a commission for each link that is clicked thru us, . well the ###ers never paid me so i am exposing them.

You should send a email to any online id comapny, even if they have a question answer page, and if you get a response they are legitimate, if not they are a scam site. Underground review owns all the sites they review listed here:

I-D-E-N-T-I-F-I-C-A-T-I-O-N

I-D-E-N-T-I-F-I-C-A-T-I-O-N DETAILS

THIS IS TO PROMOTE THEMSELVES

[ID TEMPLATE LISTING]~~

COMMENTS: NOT ALLOWING NEW CUSTOMERS
    Good

UK-I-D

OWNED BY THEM
    BAD

FAKE ID GURU

[ID LISTING]

Spidentitythis is total bull!!

I ordered an item from spidentity, after4-5 weeks they sent me
Some cheep computer printout that a could have made in 5 minutes. They didn't even use any info I sent them and they put the most effort into the disclaimer on the back, their overcharged paper isnt even good enough to work on a blind man. Any site that does not allow for you to place feedback is a scam I learned that the hard way.

FAKE POSTS by employees of competition sites

I-D-E-N-T-I-F-I-C-A-T-I-O-N

I-D-E-N-T-I-F-I-C-A-T-I-O-N DETAILS

THIS IS TO PROMOTE THEMSELVES

[ID TEMPLATE LISTING]~~

COMMENTS: NOT ALLOWING NEW CUSTOMERS
    Good

UK-I-D

OWNED BY THEM
    BAD

FAKE ID GURU

Spidentityis it real?

Is it real? I sent an email and i got a respond but i want to be sure before i order. Who has ordered from them? and do you know if they are a scam?

• Se
    Sepehr Apr 14, 2008

if you have ordered from this site and received your order LET ME KNOW and PROVE IT... send a pic to [email protected] or aim me at historyonceagain.

Spidentitybogus site!

Sent them money for a replacement id thought this would be faster boy was i wrong. Got nothing in return. Made a complaint with rcmp they are interested and will LOOK into it. Am lucky to have paid with a money, order can be traced.

• Ca
    Candice Feb 23, 2008

Why are people posting fake reviews. This is not true, i had ordered my card and received it after two weeks. Then when i was searching other sites, i saw they all wrote bad stuff about other sites making fake id and claim they were honest.

it apprears that the honest site is the one not putting down other sites, so be careful when you see a fakeid review they are mostly written by the people who want to say good stuff about their own site. best thing is to email, and if you get a response the site is legitimate, it not, then the site is bogus.

i think spidentity is up and up, and i received what i had ordered and was very impressed. so think you people before believing the fake reviews

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices