Southern Oregon University [SOU] / Harassment

A Southern Oregon University student that worked at the Ashland Albertsons super market, her name was Teddi and she was from Arcata, began harassing me one day because I was from Los Angeles. It appears she ran a gang at the market. I made the mistake of telling someone I would be graduating soon. She approached me and told me she would stop me from graduating. She claimed her gang of good old boys from northern California and southern Oregon didn't like people from Los Angeles. She added that she didn't think people with birth defects should be allowed college diplomas anyway. I have a birth defect which Teddi mocked me about. This was the original source of the hate they have for me. A local winette named Kim suggested I talk about the event in the Craigslist.org Rants and Raves section. I did this and told KIm about it. Winette Kim told Teddi who took the info to Dr. Laura O'Bryon the Dean of Students and her flunky, Casey Clithero. Based on first amendment issues they decided to deny me my diploma. In other words I'm a victim of a local good old boy network of thugs and criminals that run SOU. The denial of my diploma is a contractual violation as I completed all requirements with a more then acceptable GPA. The censuring of the craigslist writings is also felonious. The U.S. Supreme Court declared that "Students don't leave their First Amendment Right behind when they enter a college campus." I can't afford a lawyer right now so I have to suffer.

Lu

More Southern Oregon University [SOU] Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Se
      20th of Jul, 2011

Hello, An update is in order. The ACLU got involved. They contacted the state Attorney General's office. The complainent now has his diploma and is in grad-school. Go ACLU!