Souq.combuying is easy but the refund process is horrible.

It's been 2 weeks now since I keep requesting to refund the item I purchased on souq. I keep getting massages on my phone that the driver is on his way but no one comes. When I call the call centre number they say that the driver tried to reach me but I was not reachable, so the order was cancelled. I am very much reachable. Regularly checking my phone and waiting for some one to come for the pickup. I made 3 purchases this month all got delivered. How come delivery boys could reach me but not the pick up boy.
Even today I got two massages stating that the driver is on his way. Last massage was at 21: 40 hours. Here it is close to midnight now where is the driver. Wasted my whole day waiting for him.
I know when I call the customer care tomorrow, their reply would be driver tried to reach you but you were not available.

De
Nov 29, 2018

Comments

• Ba
      Dec 09, 2018

Yes, they are even doing the same thing to my return order dt 29 Nov 2018 . and they also canceled my return order without even contacting me. after two days when i checked my account, I found they have canceled my order and I have given the request again and still no news from then I have made so many complaints but no use.