Sony Corporation / sony cyber shot dsc-w800
I purchased this camera in Lautoka, Fiji and within a week it stopped working. I took it back to J Maneklal, the retailer, who refused to do anything for me, saying I had damaged the camera - which I had not.
On returning to NZ Sony rep advised that as I didnt have a TLW Sony would not stand by their product, they offered me a small discount to purchase a new one!
So my question is, how can SONY include a warranty for NZ and Australia with their cameras sold in Fiji, yet they say that Warranty is not covered in NZ because I purchased the camera in Fiji! Where is their Warranty for Fiji in the package?
More Sony Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony Corporation - sony banned my daughters account
- Sony - technical service of turkey; defective product of sony tv kd 55xf8577
- Sony Corporation - sony tv bravia
- Sony Corporation - online aspect
- Sony Corporation - sony 65 xbr