Sonobello Portland / lipo procedure

Portland Oregon, US Review updated:

I was excited to get a fat reduction procedure done when I came into some money recently. I feel the sales pitch pressured me into getting more done than I intended. BEWARE also- the price increases based on your size. I am a larger woman and paid the top fee. The staff was kind and I was not nervous goin in. Once started however- the procedure was horribly painful around my ribs. I was so puffed up and bruised from having this done, that it took much longer to see results- which are pretty minimal given the money I spent. Because of the discomfort and longer recovery time, I chose to not have the 2nd phase of my procedure done. I am scheduled for some laser cellulite procedure that takes 8 visits instead. It was better than losing out on the rest of the money I spent- which is paid up front. Twenty-five thousand dollars. Ask questions and be sure you understand what is going to be done! They suck you in with the sales technique and seem to minimize the actual procedure and all that you will have to endure. I would NOT recommend for full figured women who expect to see a big change in their figure. My waist is smaller- but it just was not worth the money in my opinion.

St
Dec 08, 2016

Comments

• Cu
      Feb 11, 2019
    Sono Bello Body Contour Centers - Everything they offer
    Sono Bello Nationnwide

Do not go to Sono Bello. this is a complete scam and you will leave only with less money and no satisfaction. You are better off going to Honduras or some other third world country than going to Sono Bello.

• St
      Jul 21, 2019
    Sono Bello Body Contour Centers - $6500
    3281 E Guasti Rd Suite 500, Ontario, CA 91761
    sonobello.com

I paid them $6, 500 almost two years ago and I don't want the procedure and they won't return my money. I was told I can not receive a refund because its past my operation date. I've seen way too many have complications or a few people dying lately..Even half of the overall payment would be nice

• Au
      Jul 30, 2019
    Sono Bello Body Contour Centers - All
    22 high st washington

All you customers who were scammed why don't you sue the skin off of sono bello. I would take all to court, first of all I would never pay anyone to lose weight or surgery to lose weigh. I only paid Weight Watchers $10.00 and I lost 80 lbs . What were you people thinking .