[Resolved] Sono Bello - Beverly Hills / unprofessional conduct, misrepresentation!

Beverly Hills, United States Review updated:

I am horrified by what happened to me by participating at Sono Bello at Beverly Hills. I strongly urge no patient to ever visit their offices! The staff will call, call, and call you trying to get you to sign up like a car salesman, and their doctors are barely licensed, and not any of them certified by a medical board. Thank god I didn't sign up or pay the $12, 000 for the liposuction they asked me for. During my consultation, I was asked to undress by their consult person - who I don't even think was medical - which was unprofessional and embarrassing. Next, she told me what she wanted to do - almost like she was the doctor. No doctor even saw me. When I asked about who was doing the surgery or if I could see the operating room - I was put off. When I finally left - everyone was of course nice when I got there, and then I was ushered out the door. After calling someone I knew in the medical field, I found out their doctor was not even a real plastic surgeon. Beware of this store and all they offer you!

• Resolution statement

• Chmon111, I’m the director of patient care here at Sono Bello and I wanted to follow up on your recent experience in our Beverly Hills clinic. I apologize if there were some things that happened that made you uncomfortable. Whenever possible we will always try to accommodate requests so that you feel very good about entrusting your body contouring needs to us. All of our surgeons are board certified but unless you feel comfortable that doesn’t really matter. If you would be interested in sharing more about your experience so we can continue to improve please contact me at [protected]@sonobello.com.

• Sono Bello would like to address many of the online reviews regarding our procedures and practices. Please visit http://sonobello.com/open-reviews/ for more information.

Comments

• Ha
      24th of Mar, 2012

The statements made in the complaint above are a complete lie. I was a patient at Sono Bello for several procedures and Dr. Rollins was extremely qualified and the best doctor I have ever had. I had nothing but positive experiences there.