Sonny's Bbq / food

Panama City Beach, FL, United States

I orderror the Slice BBQ Bisket lunch special. Well the picture I am submitting is what I got. I then inform my waiter that I would nave not service that to anyone. I told her it didn't look like slice brisket and she need to take it back, so she did. Then she came out with some tuff unseason meat that tastes like roast beef. I then ask for the manager. The manager came and I explain to him, so he said he will fix me some more. The manager came with a replacement but ithe tasted like someone poured so much salt in it where I couldn't eat it without going in to a dieabec comma. Then I told the manager that they can just discount the meat port of the bill. The manager only gave me 10% off of the meal which was .90 off of $10, so I told him that was unacceptable. The manager said his district manager was there, so he will talk to her. The district manager came over and said she was one of the owners. I explained all of my issue to her and she said well we gave you 10%off and there is nothing else we can do.

Sonny's Bbq