Software-hq.net / Online scam
On August 23, 2008 I searched online for an upgrade to my Adobe Acrobat software. I own v6 and wanted to upgrade to v9 for the features I needed. SoftwareHQ.net was one of the companies that offered v9 so I downloaded it for the price they stated. When I opened the downloaded software, the features that I wanted in v9 were not there. They provided software but not the version that was advertised or that I thought I was buying. I phoned them [protected] several times and all I would get is a recording.
After I received my credit card statement billing I emailed them at firstname.lastname@example.org about the problem. They refused to credit me or even replace the software with the correct one. In researching this company further I found numerous complaints at [redacted].com and ComplaintsBoard.com regarding the same company. I have filed a complaint with the BBB of Ohio http://www.cleveland.bbb.org and with Ohio's Attorney General http://agcares.ag.state.oh.us.
More Software-hq.net Complaints & Reviews
- Software-hq.net - SCAM! Bought software download that doesn't exist 
- Software-hq.net - Deception in Advertising and Product 
- Software-hq.net - Over billing, refusal to reply 
- Software-hq.net - FRAUD! SCAM!!
- Software-hq.net - cancel -refund 
- Software-hq.net - scam- sold non existent software and support