Smokers-Mall.com / I didn't get my cigarettes

I have bought three blocks of cigarettes from www.smokers-mall.com. I haven’t received any tracking number, because they stated that there were problems with technical support and USPS didn’t provide it. Also, I have waited too long and when didn’t get my order, I called to credit company and wanted to dispute the charge, but they said it was late. Don’t order from these thieves.

Re
Jan 22, 2016

Comments

• Co
      15th of Jun, 2018

I was in the same situation. I ordered cigarettes from smokers-mall.com. Now it is 5 months when we are discussing about my orders. They find bunch of reasons for not to return your money. I ordered 5 cartons, and at present time I have 2 of them! And it is after 5 months!!! This company are cheaters! Do not make orders!!!

• La
      4th of Aug, 2018

I ordered 4 cartons of Davidoff Magnums $60.00 a carton plus $6.00 ea. for rush shipment. Not only have never recieved any cartons, now they have invaded my E-mail and erased all contact from our transaction. I had a notation and order number the day of my order, ord# 803178 that's gone, a later post showed usps tracking number my Post office says they never recieved it I know I never got anything except less money in my bank account. I was using the site and date of the order to E-mail them about my problems so now they have invaded my E-mail account and deleted all history of our transaction so I can't hit reply to E-mail and gripe in there face has now even that has been denied me. Everyone who has been cheated by these creeps needs to complain to the Federal Trade Commision they need tyo be forced offline where they can't scam U.S. citizens any more. Kill this company don't order from them any more, go to Cheap Cigarettes and ask for Scott you will have ordered from honest people, keep track of it and let you know when it hits the post office you will have to get a P.O. box $50.00 every 6 months but the post office will steal anything possible what they don't take kids or the people around you steal them off your front porch.

22nd of Aug, 2018

It has been almost three months since i placed my order. They no longer respond to my emails and there mail box is full by phone. i feel rediculous i didn't read the reviews first but I have requested a refund. we'll see.

• Cr
      27th of Aug, 2018

Total schmuck here. I placed my order in early July and finally contacted the email "help" who told me the items had been "lost or stolen" and they would file an urgent request for a new shipment. Sure. Ummmm. I am now out the $80 and worried about access to my checking account information. A bright side (I suppose) is that I stopped smoking while waiting, but it's hard! I'm guessing I've saved almost $150. Oxygen absorption up to 98%. Breathing better. Sense of smell coming back. So --- maybe it's worth feeling pixxed off if I can stay smoke free!