Slomins / security system

1 United States

I purchased Slomin's security system which was hard-wired and interfered with my internet. Approximately every 2 weeks my internet my internet would shut down for unknown reasons. I initially called Comcast customer service and they gave me a new router but stated that the problem appeared to be slomins wiring interference with the internet. I then contact Slomins and they acknowledged the problem but said that they could fix the problem by upgrading. Slomins later determined that they were not sure if the upgrade would solve the problem and would not promise me that they could solve the interference. I then cancelled my service with Slomins but received several bills which took longer than a month for slomins to zero out my account. I am not having problems with their equipment even though its not monitored the systems will not power down and the alarm sounds at the same time every day. I contact customer service/technical support and they stated that they cannot assist me now because I cancelled my service.